When we talk about the cheapest car in the world, it does not necessarily mean that the quality is poor, or it will not last long. If you can buy a used car, it is just as good as a new one, except for the fact that it already had an owner before.
There is much more to the cheapest car brands that you can invest in. You save as much as 40% and sometimes, even more, depending on the type of vehicle you are choosing. If you are eager to know, what’s the cheapest car in the world? Look at the cars and the brand that you can check out in the paragraphs that follow. These may not be the cheapest cars in America, nevertheless, elsewhere they offer value for money and do justice for your hard-earned Benjamins.
Cheapest Cars in the World – Explore Your Options
Ranging from sedans to hatchbacks, your options for owning the cheapest new car are galore, the ones you can buy in 2021.
1. Fiat 500
Explore more about this car.
- Ideal car if you are looking for a car with European features and fuel economy.
- After a gap of 3 decades, 500 along with the entire Fiat clan returned to the US market.
- Americans were found to buy around 2 million of these 500s in the first 10 years of relaunching the Fiat business after 3 decades.
- A new Fiat 500 will cost starting at $26,500 and a used car will cost around $7000 (as of June 2021)
2. Honda Fit
In the category of subcompact cars, this is a forerunner. Check out the details.
- Customized cabin with foldable seats that offers adequate space for transporting cargo as well.
- It offers a good fuel economy of 29-33 mpg if you are driving in the city and 36-40 mpg on a freeway.
- Equipped with many safety features that include mid and upper trims, forward collision warning, monitoring blind spot, lane departure warning, automatic emergency brakes, and assist to maintain the proper lane.
- Get a used car at $10,000 and for a new car you must shell out approximately $6000 to $10,000 more. (June 2021).
3. Hyundai Accent
Referred to as a subcompact car, it is value for money. Find out the features.
- The news model cars start from $15,000 and you can lay your hands on a used car for $9000 (June 2021).
- It has attractive interiors
- Expect 29mpg to 33 mpg in the city and 39mpg and 41mpg on the freeway.
- It is equipped with a 120 horsepower four-cylinder engine.
- Reliable and roomy seats
4. Kia Optima
Kia Optima is one of the best cars among midsize budget sedans.
- Well assembled and roomy cabins
- Ample safety features
- It comes with a 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine
- Six-speed automatic transmission, 185 horsepower
- 2-liter turbo four-cylinder
- You can get a new car for $24,000- $32,000. For used Optimas expect to pay $15,000 (June 2021)
If you are looking for the cheapest cars, you can look for one from an owner you have already known before. Why is it so? By doing so, you will at least know the person and his habits about maintenance. However, this may not always be possible but that should deter you from getting a car for yourself. Many online vendors help buyers with used cars.