Amazon is now the world’s largest retailer of e-commerce products. that number has grown to more than 206 million people each month. Amazon’s variety, competitive pricing, and convenience make it the go-to online shopping platform. Getting in touch with Amazon to modify an order or change your account can be challenging. In fact, users may find it difficult to locate contact information for the e-commerce company anywhere on the firm’s homepage. When you need Amazon customer service, there are several ways you can get it.
What to do if you need to contact Amazon by phone ?
Amazon customers are interested in how they can reach Amazon, as evidenced by numerous reviews. Most people experience trouble finding the Amazon phone number to call or being put on hold for an excessive amount of time. If you are looking for customer service, the number will depend on where you are and the issue at hand will be as follows:
Amazon toll-free number: (866) 216 -1075
You will have to wait when calling Amazon, and the customer service representative requires you to have a mobile phone that is linked to your Amazon account so that they can send you a verification code before you can begin asking questions or reporting problems.
Ensure that you have all the information about your Amazon account at hand, which includes your full name, address, credit card number, and the details of your last purchase, before contacting Amazon customer service.
How to contact Amazon customer service through social media ?
Global companies respond quickly to customer inquiries via their social media pages. Amazon is a good example of this. Contact them by direct message on the Amazon Facebook and Instagram pages or via the various social media platforms. You can follow their Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook accounts if you prefer social media. You may not reach them efficiently, but it is a way for you to bring up an issue, causing the company to address the issue more thoroughly.
Customers on Twitter who interact with Amazon customer service receive prompt responses. To contact Amazon customer service, either you can tweet them or you can send a direct message through their Facebook page. Please direct message the Amazon Help Twitter page if the issue involves providing personal information in order to prevent scammers from accessing the data.
In the case of Facebook, Amazon customer service is difficult to reach since you must direct message them.
Contacting Amazon via chat
If you have a problem and would like a customer service representative to assist you, the easiest way is usually to chat online with them. You can do it this way.
- Log in and then, while on the main page, scroll down and click on Help. Select this to get to the page explaining how to log out.
- Click Need More Help under the section Browse Help Topics on the next page.
- Click the Contact Us link to the right of the page.
- Select one of the four topics on the following page: An Order I Placed, Devices, Digital Content, and Services.
- Please select from the dropdown menu under Tell us more.
- You can contact a customer service representative online by clicking on the link with the word “Chat”.
What is the best way to contact an Amazon seller?
A lot of Amazon customers wonder what to do when they need to contact a seller. A seller can be contacted in three ways on Amazon depending on whether you are looking for information about a product, changing your order, or providing feedback.
- As part of the product description, Amazon includes the seller’s name. You will have the option of contacting the seller if you click on the “sold by…” link. The company will probe you whether you are requesting information on a product you ordered or not. In addition, you will need to choose a subject category and provide information about the issue you are facing. By using this method, your message or question goes directly to Amazon, who then passes it on to the seller.
- Customers who have already ordered products may contact the seller via your orders. Go to your orders by logging into your account. You can contact the seller of an order by clicking on it. The right side of the page gives a number of choices, including the problem with the order and get help. Provide the details of your issue by clicking the button and following the prompts.
- The seller will appreciate your feedback if you write a review and rate the product after you have received your order. However, some Amazon customers complain that their issue was not resolved by the seller. For such cases, it may be necessary to contact Amazon support directly.
As a final feature, Amazon has a comprehensive help center that includes articles about the most common customer requests and answers to the most frequently asked questions. Getting in touch with customer service can be frustrating for some customers. It appears that Amazon complaints indicate a lengthy process before you can contact a real person. There are multiple social media pages on Amazon where you can connect with their customer service team, as well as email, phone, and live chat.