Bed Bath and Beyond Inc. is a US-based retail outlet chain that sells local products. The operations of the company are active in various cities and neighborhoods in Mexico, Canada, and the United States.
Incorporated in 1971, Bed Bath and Beyond find its place among the prestigious Forbes Global 2000 and the Fortune 500 companies.
ABOUT BED BATH AND BEYOND
It is a retail company that was launched around 50 years back in Springfield, New Jersey, United States. Leonard Feinstein and Warren Eisenberg set up the company. The headquarters is located in Union, New Jersey. The company deals in domestic merchandise and home furnishing products.
BED BATH AND BEYOND PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS
The services and solutions provided by bath bed and beyond include the following:
- Interior Decoration Services
- Packaging of Gifts
- Gift Card Balance
- Gift Cards
- Checking Reward Certificate Balance
BED BATH AND BEYOND COUPON
Bed bath and beyond coupon is available to all the customers provided that they are subscribers to their mobile offers and carry their smartphones with them. After registering for coupons, they can receive their coupons via mail, text, or email. There are in-store and online coupons as well which bear first-hand information about all the new offers and deals with the convenience of only a click. A coupon code can help customers save up to 20% on their buy. New subscribers always get special offers from them.
BED BATH AND BEYOND STOCK
Bed bath and beyond stock price is 26.52 USD. The stocks are traded as BBBY under the NASDAQ and the company is a constituent of The S&P SmallCap 600 Index.
BED BATH AND BEYOND LOCATIONS
It has its presence in 1,460 locations (all segments) across Canada, Mexico, and the United States by 2020. At present, the company is running around 1,530 outlets in all the states of the US over and above Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia, and Canada. Besides over 1,020 Bed Bath & Beyond outlets, the firm is also running the following:
- Buybuy Baby outlets – 100
- Cost Plus World Markets – around 280
- Christmas Tree Stores (and associated products) – Approximately 80
- Harmon outlets – Over 50
BED BATH AND BEYOND CURTAINS
The product range of bed bath and beyond curtains includes the following:
- Blackout Curtains
- Light Filtering Curtains
- Room Darkening Curtains
- Bathroom and Kitchen Curtains
- Sheer Curtains
- Scarves and Valances
BED BATH AND BEYOND RETURN POLICY
The bed bath and beyond return policy is as follows:
The customers have three months following the buying of the goods for swap or reverting if not mentioned in their exclusions. The customers just have to furnish their payment acknowledgment to them and the company would reimburse the amount of purchase to the actual method of payment. If the customers have bought something via a gift card, then the reimbursement would be done in the form of a merchandise credit.
IS BED BATH AND BEYOND OPEN?
As stated by USA Today magazine, it is shutting down its 63 outlets in 2020. Furthermore, because of the Covid-19 pandemic scenario, the firm declared that it should shut down over 200 of its outlets, approximately 21%, throughout the coming two years.
MATCHING BATHROOM SETS FROM BED BATH AND BEYOND
Matching bedroom and bathroom sets are available from the company according to the choice of the customers. For choosing the matching bed and bath sets from the home furnishing behemoth, customers can use filters like shape, rug pattern, color, price, and brand to make sure that they are finding products that fit their budget and needs. All the bedroom and bathroom sets from Bed Bath and Beyond are available at competitive rates. Customers can place the order online so they don’t need to visit a bedding store or a bathing suit store to pick up their chosen items.
All the top brands of bed & bath accessories are available from the company such as Casabella, Wamsutta, Globe Electric Parker, Jean Pierre Mega Chenille, Globe Electric Jayden, Anaheim, Sassy, Umbra, Kidzlane, ORG, Spasilk, Jazz, Nestwell, Avanti, Alumiluxe, VCNY, Uttermost, and Globe Electric Estorial.
THE SUCCESS STORY OF BED BATH AND BEYOND
This company aims to ensure that everybody should own a home that makes them glad. It has been performing only that for more than five decades. They are aiding people to turn their homes into more comfortable, simple, and improved homes. This is the legacy of this well-known home furnishing company. Be it your kitchen, closet, patio or dining room, bath bed and beyond can make someone feel entirely different.
Timeline – The initial 50 years
- 1971- Their first store was launched in Springfield, New Jersey. They started their business by providing creative and helpful household items at attractive rates.
- 1987 – The company got its new name as Bed Bath and Beyond to cover everything they would merchandise.
- The mid-1990s – They launched their first coupon. The archetypal Bed Bath and Beyond Coupon was generated and circulated throughout the world. Things have entirely changed since that period.
- 1999- It turned digital. They have their website, offering an all-inclusive shopping experience to the customers that is compatible with their storefronts.
- 2002 – Harmon Face Values was launched. The brand of the company expanded through the inclusion of Harmon Face Values, a hub for wellness, toiletries, and attractiveness.
- 2007 – Buy Buy Baby, a fresh inclusion took place. Buy Buy Baby, the address for fresh parents becomes a part of the Bed Bath and Beyond household.
- 2017 – A digital interior decoration partnership business, Decorist, joins their team.
- 2021 – It is the year of the great5-0. They are pompously observing their five decades of commercial operations and they are keeping on with their commitment to their undertaking: assisting customers to get all they require for their homes to lead a more contented life.
SUBSIDIARIES OF BED BATH AND BEYOND
Given below are the names of the subsidiaries of the company that it has acquired during the course of its five-decade journey:
- Harmon Stores – Taken over in March 2002, runs a company named Face Values.
- Cost Plus, Inc. – Taken over in May 2012 at a valuation of $495 million. The company runs World Market and Cost Plus World Market.
- Buy Buy Baby – Taken over in March 2007 at a valuation of $67 million.
- Linen Holdings – Taken over in June 2012 at a valuation of $105 million.
- One Kings Lane – Taken over in June 2016 against an unrevealed sum.
- Of a Kind – Taken over in August 2015 against an unrevealed sum.
Other subsidiaries are the following:
- Bed Bath & Beyond Mexico – This is a collaboration with Home & More for running four outlets in the Mexican territory with the brand “Bed Bath & Beyond”
- Bed Bath & Beyond Canada L.P. – There are 53 outlets throughout Canada in nine provinces. However, the company does not have any presence in the Northwestern Regions, Quebec, Yukon, and Nunavut.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Invitations – This is a digital wedding invitation project