Alexander Graham Bell was a Scottish-born inventor, scientist, and engineer. His elite inventions include the invention of the telephone and the refinement of the phonograph. He also co-founded the American Telephone and Telegraph Company (AT&T) in 1885. Alexander Graham Bell was also a teacher of the deaf. Quotes by Alexander Graham Bell provide immense motivation to scientists globally.
Let us take a look at a few inspirational quotes by Alexander Graham Bell:
- “You cannot force ideas. Successful ideas are the result of slow growth. Ideas do not reach perfection in a day, no matter how much study is put upon them.”
- “A man, as a general rule, owes very little to what he is born with — a man is what he makes of himself.”
- “The only difference between success and failure is the ability to take action.”
- “A man’s own judgment should be the final appeal in all that relates to himself.”
- “The achievement of one goal should be the starting point of another.”
- “Before anything else preparation is the key to success.”
- “Great discoveries and improvements invariably involve the cooperation of many minds.”
- “The nation that secures control of the air will ultimately control the world.”
- “God has strewn our paths with wonders and we certainly should not go through life with our eyes shut.”
- “The day will come when the man at the telephone will be able to see the distant person to whom he is speaking.”
Quotes by Alexander Graham Bell instils colossal inspiration and confidence inside us. Read quotes by Angelo Sotira for added inspiration.