Alison Pincus is the Co-founder of One Kings Lane. One Kings Lane offers home décor private sales. Now, the company has more than 1 million subscribers. It provides e-mails with discounts on lamps, rugs, furniture etc. Here we will see some quotes about female leadership.
- “Surround yourself with a trusted and loyal team. It makes all the difference” – Alison Pincus (Co-founder of One Kings lane)
- “The ability to learn is the most important quality a leader can have.” – Padmasree Warrior (CEO & Founder, Fable)
- “One of the criticisms I’ve faced over the years is that I’m not aggressive enough or assertive enough or maybe somehow, because I’m empathetic, it means I’m weak. I totally rebel against that. I refuse to believe that you cannot be both compassionate and strong.” – Jacinda Ardern (Prime Minister of New Zealand)
- “If you’re not making some notable mistakes along the way, you’re certainly not taking enough business and career chances.” – Sallie Krawcheck (CEO & Co-Founder, Ellevest)
- “You are never too small to make a difference.” – Greta Thunberg (Environmental Activist)
- “Rarely are opportunities presented to you in a perfect way. In a nice little box with a yellow bow on top. ‘Here, open it, it’s perfect. You’ll love it.’ Opportunities – the good ones – are messy, confusing, and hard to recognize. They’re risky. They challenge you.” – Susan Wojcicki (CEO, Youtube)
- “I learned to always take on things I’d never done before. Growth and comfort do not coexist.” – Ginni Rometty (Executive Chairman, IBM)
- “Who you are surrounded by often determines who you become.” – Vicky Saunders (Founder, SheEO)
- “Ninety percent of leadership is the ability to communicate something people want.” – Dianne Feinstein (Senior United States Senator)
- “With kids, they don’t do what you want them to do when you want them to do it. Organizations don’t necessarily, either. You’ve got to listen. You’ve got to learn how to influence.” – Ellen J. Kullman (President & CEO, Carbon)
- “People respond well to those that are sure of what they want.” – Anna Wintour (Editor-in-Chief, Vogue)
Check more quotes about business women from here.