Sophia Amoruso, best known as a Nasty Gal founder, is an American businesswoman. She spent her childhood in San Diego, California. Sophia Amoruso was recognized as the “Richest Self-made Women in the World” in 2016 by Forbes. Nasty Gal is a women’s fashion retailer company. Amoruso has founded Girlboss Media in 2014. Let’s see some Sophia Amoruso quotes to get inspiration.
- “No matter where you are in life, you’ll save a lot of time by not worrying too much about what other people think about you. The earlier in your life that you can learn that, the easier the rest of it will be.”
- “Abandon anything about your life and habits that might be holding you back. Learn to create your own opportunities. Know that there is no finish line; fortune favors action. Race balls-out toward the extraordinary life that you’ve always dreamed of, or still haven’t had time to dream up. And prepare to have a hell of a lot of fun along the way.”
- “Each time you make a good decision or do something nice or take care of yourself; each time you show up to work and work hard and do your best at everything you can do, you’re planting seeds for a life that you can only hope will grow beyond your wildest dreams. Take care of the little things—even the little things that you hate—and treat them as promises to your own future. Soon you’ll see that fortune favors the bold who get shit done.”
- “The energy you’ll expend focusing on someone else’s life is better spent working on your own. Just be your own idol.”
- “If you’re frustrated because you’re not getting what you want, stop for a second: Have you actually flat-out asked for it? If you haven’t, stop complaining. You can’t expect the world to read your mind. You have to put it out there, and sometimes putting it out there is as simple as just saying, “Hey, can I have that?”
- “The only way to support a revolution is to make your own.”
- “Create your own job. Become the master of what you do. Fully immerse yourself in your cluster. Be humble. You are never above having to pack boxes. Never forget where you came from. And always be polite. Good old-fashioned manners can get you very far. -Jenne Lombardo”
- “I believe that there is a silver lining in everything, and once you begin to see it, you’ll need sunglasses to combat the glare.”
- “Compete with yourself, not with others.”
- “You can’t act like you’ve arrived when you’re only just receiving the invitation.”
If you want to read about Sophia Amoruso bio go here.