Arianna Huffington is an American-Greek businesswoman, best known as the Co-founder of The Huffington Post. She is also the CEO and Founder of Thrive Global. Huffington has written fifteen books. Time magazine has recognized her as one of the “World’s 100 most influential people“. We will see some influential Arianna Huffington quotes to get some motivation.
Arianna Huffington quotes on success
- “But you have to do what you dream of doing even while you’re afraid.”
- “America is a country ready to be taken, in fact, longing to be taken by political leaders ready to restore democracy and trust to the political process.”
- “Our current obsession with creativity is the result of our continued striving for immortality in an era when most people no longer believe in an after-life.”
- “Not only is it harder to be a man, it is also harder to become one.”
- “Mainstream media tend to just mouth the conventional wisdom, to see everything through the filter of right and left.”
Arianna Huffington quotes on life
- “Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.”
- “There’s no love more intense than the love we have for our kids – and where there is intense love, there is also intense fear lurking beneath the surface.”
- “Trying to be Supermom is as futile as trying to be Perfect Mom. Not going to happen.
There is nothing like becoming a mom to fill you with fear.”
- “I think while all mothers deal with feelings of guilt, working mothers are plagued by guilt on steroids!”