Amancio Ortega is the wealthiest clothing retailer in the world. He is the founder and former chairman of Inditex fashion group, best known for its chain of Zara clothing and accessories shops. Despite being one of the richest Amancio Ortega is famous for his modest and private lifestyle. Additionally, Amancio Ortega quotes are a huge source of motivation and inspiration for everyone around the globe.
Let us read a few quotes by Amancio Ortega:
- “Die of success? Give me a break! We’ve only just started!”
- “I am the property of my business, not the reverse.”
- “You must appear three times in the newspapers: when you are born when you get married, and when you die.”
- “We cannot limit ourselves to continuing on the path we have already opened…”
- “Once again we will have to be enthusiastic and exacting in order to convert ideas and projects into reality…”
- “Attempt to seduce the customer with the latest fashion, the finest design, and the most attentive service.”
- “One thing hasn’t changed – the innovative spirit and urges for improvement that was the driving force back then.”
- “Companies are comprised of human beings without the effort, professionalisms, and motivation of whom, no achievement could be made.”
- “Innovation and constant improvement… must keep on being the motivating idea throughout the 21st century.”
- “I’ll keep working until the end.”
Amancio Ortega Zara and his quotes on successful businesses can encourage a being immensely.