Dame Anita Roddick is best known as the founder of The Body Shop. It is a multinational multi-milion dollar cosmetics company producing and retailing natural beauty products. Furthermore, she was a British businesswoman, environmental campaigner and a human rights activist. Additionally, her company was one of the first to prohibit the use of ingredients tested on animals in some of its products and one of the first to promote fair trade with developing countries. Hence, regarded as one of the most successful businesswomen, let us read a few Anita Roddick quotes on success.
Some famous Anita Roddick quotes are –
- “If you think you’re too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito.”
- “If you do things well, do them better. Be daring, be first, be different, be just.”
- “Three components make an entrepreneur: the person, the idea and the resources to make it happen.”
- “There is no scientific answer for success. You can’t define it. You’ve simply got to live it and do it.”
- “The end result of kindness is that it draws people to you.”
- “To succeed you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a reality.”
- “Be courageous. It’s one of the only places left uncrowded.”
- “The business of business should not be about money. It should be about responsibility. It should be about public good, not private greed.”
- “Be special. Be anything but mediocre.”
- “Running a company on market research is like driving while looking in the rear-view mirror.”
We hope these quotes by Dame Anita Roddick have proved to be motivating and inspiring.