Credit cards come with various offers, bonuses, and rewards on travel like complimentary air-mile earning, lounge access, and co-branded perks with airlines and travel companies. Hence, those who frequently travel either for work or leisure can rely on travel credit cards the most.
Some of the best travel credit cards are as follows:
- American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card requires a joining and renewal fee of Rs. 3,500 and Rs.5,000 respectively. It offers four complimentary lounge visits every year along with a Taj Experience Gift Card worth Rs. 10,000.
- Citi PremierMiles Travel Credit Card provides complimentary airport lounge access and redeemable miles for every Rs.100 spent on airline purchases.
- Air India SBI Signature Travel Credit Card provides membership to Air India as a complimentary bonus, and eight domestic airport lounges visit every year.
Best credit card joining bonus :
They provide multiple joining rewards like the following:
- Free checked bags
- Complimentary access to airport lounges.
- Earning redeemable miles at a flat rate
- Facilities of premium hotel card
- Provides airline bonuses.
- Offers travel insurance
Best credit card payment app:
Some of the best credit card payment apps are as follows:
Best credit card gift card:
- HDFC Diners Club Black: Provides unlimited airport lounge access on worldwide travel.
- Standard Chartered Ultimate: Gives Up to Rs. 10,000 on MakeMyTrip.
- SC Yatra Platinum: Offers 10% cashback on the money spent on traveling.
- Citi Prestige: Gives one hotel night for free on buying four.
- Air India SBI Signature Card: Provides 13.5% on bookings made through Air India and eight free lounge visits annually.
Best credit card with lounge access:
- HDFC Regalia: Provides eight free domestic and three free international airport lounge accesses to over a thousand lounges falling under the Priority Pass Airport Lounges all over the world.
- SBI Elite Credit Card: Offers two complimentary international and domestic airport lounge visits quarterly.
- American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card: Provides four complementary accesses to domestic airports lounges annually, with one access quarterly.
Best credit card cashback:
- HDFC Bank MoneyBack Credit Card: One can redeem rewards points for cash.
- HDFC Bharat Credit Card: Cashback applies to railway tickets and fuel purchases.
- HDFC Bharat CashBack Card: One can apply the cashback to IRCTC ticket bookings and fuel purchases.
The best credit card without any annual fee:
- YES First Preferred Credit Card with no annual fee is best for travel.
- Axis MY Zone Easy Credit Card does not require an annual fee and is suitable for travel.
- YES premia Credit Card does not require an annual fee and comes with travel benefits.
The best credit card with no interest:
- Citi Diamond Preferred Card: 0% Intro APR Balance Transfer Period 18 months.
- American Express’s Blue Cash Everyday Card: 0% APR for 15 months.
- Citi Double Cash Card: 0% Intro APR Balance Transfer Period 18 months.
A credit card is a simple plastic tool that precious when we run out of liquid cash. Additionally, these cards come with discount offers, reward points, cashback, and many more bonuses, thereby becoming the best instrument for various purposes, including travel credit cards.