Nearly no-one has ever achieved success easily. Successful people learn from their mistakes. It also brings satisfaction when you accept your failures and learn from it. Here we will see some learning from failure quotes.
- “I have not failed. I have found 10,000 ways that don’t work.” — Thomas Edison
- “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” — Maya Angelou
- “Giving up is the only sure way to fail.” ― Gena Showalter
- “The difference between average people and achieving people is their perception of and response to failure.” ― John C. Maxwell
- “The one who falls and gets up is stronger than the one who never tried. Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.” ― Roy T. Bennett
- “When you take risks, you learn that there will be times when you succeed, and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important.” ― Ellen DeGeneres
- “Children have a lesson adults should learn, to not be ashamed of failing, but to get up and try again. Most of us adults are so afraid, so cautious, so ‘safe,’ and therefore so shrinking and rigid and afraid that it is why so many humans fail. Most middle-aged adults have resigned themselves to failure.” — Malcolm X
- “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” ― Arianna Huffington
- “It’s only when you risk failure that you discover things. When you play it safe, you’re not expressing the utmost of your human experience.” ― Lupita Nyong’o
- “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” ― Bill Gates
Hope the above quotes about failing and then learning from failure have helped you a lot to find a new way to look at your failures.