Communication is one of the chief components of any organization. Regardless of the purpose effective communication skills are vital among employees, constituencies, and also with higher levels or stakeholders.
Importance of Effective Communication
- Develops employee morale, boosts engagement and satisfaction.
- Drives employee’s loyalty and commitment.
- Communication helps to express one’s feelings.
- Helps to know each other better disregarding hierarchy.
Human Resources (HR) of a company is responsible for building a effective communication strategies. An efficient communication strategy fulfills the following purposes:
- Building trust and establishment of loyalty by safeguarding credibility.
- Consistency maintenance through establishment of a superior employment brand.
- Encourages leadership and develops management.
Now, apart from effective communication skills, HR staff are also well acquainted with humor at the workplace. This particular workplace humor is an example of their sense of humor.
Related article: Happy Quotes on Learning New Skills
Here are some other effective communication quotes that will motivate you to communicate with your workmates by lightening up your mood.
- “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” – Henry Ford
- “The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn’t being said.” – Peter F. Drucker
- “Good communication is just as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.” – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- “Communicate in a respectful manner – don’t just tell your team members what you want, but explain to them why.” – Jeffrey Morales
- “Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.” – Plato