Managers and employees are the backbones of a company, so both of their hardwork pays off when an organization achieves success. But sometimes certain behaviors of either party affect the other a lot like when one party is doing less work while the other is in too much pressure. And when such an issue rises, people start to leave, morale of the workplace drops and not to mention the performance of the company comes to a stagnant position.
Yet, people in the organization, be it the managers or the employees never stop entertaining each other at certain times. This humor at workplace is a presentation of such a scenario. Surely, it uplift your mood even in times of workplace crisis.
Similarly, here are some more workplace humor on managers and employees at work context that will energize you to push yourself through the day.
- “When a man tells you that he got rich through hard work, ask him: ‘Whose?’” – Don Marquis
- “No man goes before his time—unless the boss leaves early.” — Groucho Marx
- “People who never do any more than they get paid for, never get paid for any more than they do.” — Elbert Hubbard
- “Most of what we call management consists of making it difficult for people to get their work done.” — Peter Drucker
- “If A equals success, then the formula is A = X + Y + Z. Where X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut.” — Albert Einstein
Check the workplace humor on employees and boss relation: Workplace Humor on Boss Employee Relation