Mark Cuban is an American Business entrepreneur and investor. He is the owner of NBA’s Dallas Mavericks and co-founder of .
He has acted the President and CEO of HDNet and AXS TV from the year 2001. Although, he has sold the majority of the stakes of AXS TV and HDNet to Anthem Media Group.
Also read: Motivational Quotes from Zig Ziglar
Here are some of the best Mark Cuban Quotes on Hand Work-
- The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
- You just got to stay focused and believe in yourself and trust your own ability and judgment.
- Creating opportunities means looking where others are not.
- Work like there is someone working 24 hours a day to take it all away from you.
- Effort is measured by setting goals and getting results.
- Success is about making your life a special version of unique that fits who you are—not what other people want you to be.
- I’ve learned that it doesn’t matter how many times you failed. You only have to be right once.
- I wouldn’t be where I am now if I didn’t fail a lot. The good, the bad, it’s all part of the success equation.
- It’s hard not to fool yourself. Everyone tells you how they are going to be special. But few do the work to get there.” Do the work.
- I’m always afraid of failing. It’s great motivation to work harder.
- It’s not in the dreaming, it’s in the doing.