Stock market is the aggregation between sellers and buyers of shares.From small individual stock investors to larger investors participates in the stock market. Here we will see some quotes on stock market.
Let’s see some quotes on the stock market –
- “Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.” – Paul Samuelson
- “The four most dangerous words in investing are: ‘This time it’s different’.” – Sir John Templeton
- “Wide diversification is only required when investors do not understand what they are doing.” – Warren Buffett
- “The most important quality for an investor is temperament, not intellect.” – Warren Buffett
- “The trick is not to learn to trust your gut feelings, but rather to discipline yourself to ignore them. Stand by your stocks as long as the fundamental story of the company hasn’t changed.” – Peter Lynch
- “The stock market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing.” – Phillip Fisher