Jeff Bezos, the Founder, CEO, and President of the renowned multinational company Amazon, started it as an online bookstore. Now it serves a variety of products across the globe. Harvard Business Review ranked him as the best performing CEO in 2014. Also, he started Amazon Web Services, Blue Origin. We will see some of Jeff Bezos Famous Quotes on teamwork.
Here are a few Jeff Bezos quotes on leadership –
- “If you can’t feed your team with two pizzas, it’s too large.”
- “What characteristics do I look for when hiring somebody? That’s one of the questions I ask when interviewing. I want to know what kind of people they would hire.”
- “We also have no incentive compensation of any kind. And the reason we don’t is because it is detrimental to teamwork.”
Some more Jeff Bezos inspiration for being a successful leader:
- “A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.”
- “We want to make money when people use our devices, not when they buy our devices.”
- “Market leadership can translate directly to higher revenue, higher profitability, greater capital velocity, and correspondingly stronger returns on invested capital.”
These Jeff Bezos quotes on making decisions help you in career growth –
- “If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.”
- “The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.”
- “All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.”
- “I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.”
Here you can get some more Jeff Bezos famous quotes.