Alexandra Chong, a Jamaican entrepreneur, is the founder and CEO of Jacana, a global cannabis company. Previously, she was the founder & CEO of Lulu, a mobile app for dating intelligence. In 2013, Lulu was nominated as TechCrunch’s 2013 “Fastest Rising Startup”. She is considered as one of the top female CEOs in the world. Here are some quotes by Alexandra Chong and best quotes by female entrepreneurs.
Here are some quotes by Alexandra Chong –
- “Build something you’re passionate about. As an entrepreneur, you have to have the passion and drive to stay the course.” – Alexandra Chong
- “Comfort zone is a nice place, but nothing grows there. Take the leap today and start your business!” – Caroline Cummings
- “I learned to always take on things I’d never done before. Growth and comfort do not coexist.” – Virginia Rometty
- “If Nigerian women had the same opportunities as men, they could drive GDP up by 13.9$ billion ” – Njideka Harry
- “If you’re not making some notable mistakes along the way, you’re certainly not taking enough business and career chances.” – Sallie Krawcheck
- “My best successes came on the heels of failures,” – Barbara Corcoran
- “Lean in, speak out, have a voice in your organization, and never use the word, ‘sorry.’” – Trish Bertuzzi
- “An important attribute of success is to be yourself. Never hide what makes you, you.” – Indra Nooyi
- “Don’t just stand for the success of other women – insist on it.” – Gail Blanke
- “Leadership is service to others.” – Denise M. Morrison
So, we have learnt from some of the best quotes by female entrepreneurs. To read similar quotes from another entrepreneur Brian Chesky.