We’re months away from the launch of the 2020 iPhones, which are expected to be releasing in the month of festivities like September or October 2020. There are already dozens of rumors about the upcoming devices. It is expected that the 2020 iPhones to be called the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro if Apple follows the same naming scheme it used for the 2019 iPhone lineup.
The 2020 iPhones will facet major updates with ios 12 launcher, presenting some of the first design changes that we’ve seen since the iPhone X was released in 2017. We’re expecting four iPhones in three display sizes which could come in at 5.4, 6.7, and 6.1 inches (x2).
- At a rumored 5.4 inches, the 2020 iPhone 12 will be the smallest iPhone Apple has released since the 4.7-inch iPhone SE. At 6.7 inches, the 2020 iPhone 12 Pro will be Apple’s largest iPhone till date, covering the 6.5-inch iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- The physical dimension of the iphone Max model will be remaining 6.1 inches and the iphone 12 Pro will be moving up from 5.8 inches to 6.1 inches.
- The iphone 12 Pro will have OLED display but the non-pro models will have cheaper displays.
- The secondary camera will be reduced in size with a more compact sensor placement.
- Apple could use the 5 nanometer process in its next processors.
- From 4G LTE it might likely upgrade to 5G generation iPhones.
- The RAM might be upgraded from 4 GB to 6 GB.
- The secondary storage capacities would be 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB.
- For a 5.4 inch the battery would be 2227 mAh, for 6.1 inch 2775 mAh and for 6.7 inch 3687 mAh.
- The body of Phone 12 would be of aluminium and stainless steel.