Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time. He was a phenomenal athlete with a unique combination of fundamental soundness, grace, speed, power, spontaneity and an unquenchable competitive desire, Jordan evenhandedly redefined the NBA superstar.
- “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.“
- “One day, you might look up and see me playing the game at 50. Don’t laugh. Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.”
- “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.”
- “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.”
- “Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.“